Easy! I walk everywhere and climb every tall building in sight! Copenhagen is a beautiful maze of delicious bakeries, cute boutiques and stunning history. Every corner you turn you’ll make an amazing new discovery. Here are some of the highlights of my trip so far:
- Walking along the water is by far my favorite thing to do. It reminds me of home and I never get tired of its serene beauty.
- Climb Christiansborg Palace Tower and get a stunning view of Copenhagen.
- Catch the marching band going from the streets of Copenhagen to Amalienborg for the changing of the guard at noon!
- Stop by Chistiania to see the funkier artistic side of Copenhagen.
- Visit Chrisitiansborg Palace Chapel where Prince Christian and Princess Isabella were baptized. And don’t forget to look up!
- Check out the Carlsberg museum, try some beer and take a look at their incredible collection of over 22,000 bottles.
- Study the queens tapestries at Christiansborg Palace and interpret the intricate danish history that is woven into each piece. Did you know that it took 10 years to complete all of them!
These are just a few of my favorite places so far. There is so much to see here; I’m just scratching the surface! Have you ever been to Denmark? Comment below with suggestions and your favorite places.